Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 basic depending on experience, with further OTE potential of over £100k + excellent benefits
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director to join their Cyber Sales team to aid the substantial growth that their Cyber business is going through. In this role, you’ll be working for a company, whose products are used in corporate and government sectors globally. You will play a key part in the success of the business, researching the market and introducing their solutions to a target market or territory. To succeed in this role, you will be both confident and very ambitious.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define your target market and your strategy alongside the sales director
- Maintain a deep knowledge of your target markets
- Building your business plan with sales and marketing
- Developing relationships with prospective clients, discovering their Cyber requirements, understand the buying process and manage the opportunity to a successful outcome.
- Building a strong pipeline of profitable business that ensures the delivery of targets
- Achieving an individual sales target quarterly and annually
- Complete compelling written proposals
- Presenting proposals to the decision-making unit
- When required managing customers through strategic account planning from the initial sale
- Attend and support events developing your knowledge and enhancing their Cyber brand
- Build relationships across all necessary departments within clients
Proven track record of achievement/over achievement within a business development role in the technology sector (ideally Cyber Security), over at least 5 years.
- Experience of selling into enterprise and/or Managed Service Providers.
- Experience in delivering and setting a successful new business strategy (vertical market, territory or channel focused).
- Demonstratable Experience of prospecting and generating demand in target markets
- Good knowledge of Cyber Technologies and their relevance to UK businesses
- Proactive, positive attitude and perseverance to achieve goals
- Ability to travel extensively within the region and when required UK wide
- 25 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Car allowance
- Commission plan
- Private Health care
- Great career prospects with a focused personal development plan